Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Whats up with the Cornfield ads that stick outside the paper?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Whats up with the Cornfield ads that stick outside the paper?

    I hate that. Anybody else notice the strip of paper that gets in your way when you try to read it?
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whats up with the Cornfield ads that stick outside the paper?

    I agree, they are just as irritating as the slips in the magazines that fall out everytime you pick them up.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whats up with the Cornfield ads that stick outside the paper?

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
    I agree, they are just as irritating as the slips in the magazines that fall out everytime you pick them up.
    LOL I hate that. I agree on the cards that fall out. I hate that. I have talked with a few folks that wont shop at the advertisers on the extra whatever its called.
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member joe morgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2009
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whats up with the Cornfield ads that stick outside the paper?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    I hate that. Anybody else notice the strip of paper that gets in your way when you try to read it?
    Who do we call to complain to?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whats up with the Cornfield ads that stick outside the paper?

    the Coalfield Progress

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whats up with the Cornfield ads that stick outside the paper?

    I thought I was the only person that was irritated by that stupid idea.....glad to hear that it's not just me

    Funny how there are people who get paid to come up with really dumb stuff that actually hurts a company's business and how those company's don't seem to realize that they are paying out money for someone to run off customers.

    Not talking about just the coalfield there, but this seems to be a general trend these days.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2005
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whats up with the Cornfield ads that stick outside the paper?

    the b i g D i c k e n s o n S t a r has it, too

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Whats up with the Cornfield ads that stick outside the paper?

    I would pay them them extra to take it out. Well If I still paid for it.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •